One In A Million Free School – Bradford
Enjoying today, preparing for tomorrow!
Student Support Assistant
Salary: Point 6-15 (Actual salary £12,993 - £14,774)
Hours: Full Time, TTO Plus 10 Days
Start date: September 2017
Do you want to work in a school where students come first?
Do you want an employer who values their staff?
Do you want a values driven environment?
Do you want to be part of a growing school?
Do you always put students first?
We believe every student is unique and should be valued for being who they are. We are a growing school that offers the successful candidate the unique opportunity to help shape our student’s futures. Whether in a teaching or non-teaching role, at One In A Million, we all have a responsibility to our students.
We believe Student Support Assistants are essential to the provision of additional learning support for students with specific learning needs and/or students who need support with their educational progress. We are looking to appoint a Student Support Assistant who:
· is a compassionate individual with a practical approach to providing support and finding solutions for our students.
· has a positive and flexible approach.
· a person who can communicate effectively and maintain confidentiality.
· us knowledgeable in strategies to support students with challenging behaviours
· has the belief that all children can make outstanding progress
· has excellent communication skills, effective planning and a proactive approach
· has good interpersonal skills and an understanding of adult-child relationships
To consider this role you would have to ask yourself:
Am I compassionate?
Am I honest?
Do I act with integrity?
Do I believe in excellence?
If you can say yes to the above and have the appropriate experience then we would encourage you to apply.
To apply and for further information about our school please visit https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/one-in-a-million-free-school-1062792
Closing Date Tuesday 12th September 2017
One In A Million Free School
Tel: 01274 723439
One In A Million Free School is committed to the safeguarding of children so all our appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.