Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate, flexible Learning Support Assistants a good school in Carshalton, Surrey. The school is an independent, co-educational school for pupil aged between 6 and 18. Class sizes are small, with about 10 students to a class. The school is part of a trust with huge support and CPD opportunities provided within the trust. The school are looking for Learning Support Assistants to support both generally in class and specifically on a 1:1 basis. These are full time role, starting initially on a temporary basis and leading to a permanent agreement.
About the Roles
• Learning Support Assistants
• Full time, temporary to permanent contracts
• Daily rate £70 to £85
About the School
• independent, co-educational school for pupil aged between 6 and 18
• Very well resourced
• Extensive CPD available
• Small class sizes
• Excellent leadership
• Fantastic opportunities for career advancement, both within the UK and abroad
• Great rail and road links available
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven and recent classroom based experience
• Graduates welcome to apply
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN138964LSA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.