Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate, flexible Learning Support Assistant a good school in Carshalton, Surrey. The school is an independent, co-educational school for pupil aged between 6 and 18. Class sizes are small, with about 10 to a class. The school is part of a trust with huge support and opportunities provided within the trust. The school are looking for Learning Support Assistants to support both generally in class and specifically on a 1:1 basis. These roles are full time, offering a temporary to permanent agreement.
About the Role
• Learning Support Assistant
• General in class support roles available
• Full time, temporary to permanent
• £70 to £85 MPS Inner London
• Open to all specialisms
About the School
• Independent, co-educational school for pupil aged between 6 and 18
• Very well resourced school
• Great rail and road links available
• Over 10 days of CPD available each year
• Small class sizes
• Excellent leadership
• Fantastic opportunities for career advancement both within the UK and abroad
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Relevant Science degree preferable
• Proven experience in a similar position or setting
• Graduates welcome to apply
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN34980.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.