Tes are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and inspirational Learning Support Assistants on a part-time fixed-term basis as soon as possible until Summer 2022. Both roles will be supporting pupils in KS1.
Role 1 - 30 hours per week
Role 2 - 20 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to join a non-selective independent day school aged 3-7 based in Chiswick, London. Academic excellence is at the forefront of every child’s learning experience and every child leaves the Pre-Prep as a well-rounded, confident and resilient individual. The school delivers a fast-paced and stimulating curriculum including a wide range of clubs, sporting activities and educational visits which enhance learning for their pupils. It is part of one of the most successful educational groups in the UK.
The group - was founded in 1931 and currently comprises independent schools and colleges. The schools and colleges within the group have developed a longstanding reputation for delivering premium quality education.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- To work with the class teacher to foster a warm, caring and friendly environment for the child within the classroom
- To work with the class teacher in preparing work for the child
- To carry out delegated tasks set by the class teacher
- To provide support for the child, ensuring their safety at all times as well as the ability to access learning activities
- To establish a positive and constructive relationship with the child and interact with them according to individual needs
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Set challenging and demanding expectations and promote self-esteem and independence
The Successful Candidate:
- Experienced support assistant
- Commitment to 1:1 support of pupils
- Passion for KS1
- Relevant qualification
- Ability to inspire
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information please contact email@example.com REF KR 1515043
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...