Learning Support Assistants
£8.78 - £10.50 per hour
Vision for Education are looking for resourceful and experienced Learning Support Assistants, who can motivate, support and inspire our SEND students in the classroom!
As a Learning Support Assistant, you’ll contribute to the delivery of appropriate non-teaching support in classroom situations and other college settings, working with students with additional support needs on a 1:1 or group basis in accordance with the overall learner support plans.
We’re looking for Learning Support Assistants who have direct experience of working with people with learning difficulties and/or disabilities in an educational setting, as well as a proven ability to motivate students and promote learning. Alongside this, you must have a flexible approach to working hours and a willingness to travel between our campuses.
The school / setting
All of our SEND schools and settings are passionate about providing the best quality of education, care and specialist support for all their pupils and put them at the centre of everything they do.
To be considered for the position of Learning Support Assisstant you will:
• Be reliable, flexible and creative!
• Have experience supporting children and young adults with a range of different learning needs and abilities – MLD, ADHD, ADD, ASC, Global Delay, VI, HI, SEMH & or SLCN.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team, have a nurturing and caring nature and a genuine desire to make a difference.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield Branch on 0114 243 5555