ABC Teachers are currently looking to recruit a talented SEN Learning Support Assistant for a role within a lovely Special Educational Needs School in Telford.
The school caters for students with varying educational needs, some of these being moderate to severe learning difficulties and ASD who are 3 to 11 years of age; due to this, the school are looking for individuals that are confident in their ability to work with SEN Students with great communication skills.
This school promotes a positive and friendly environment, where they ensure all students receive the support and education they need.
The school currently have both full and part time roles available which will begin as soon as possible and be on an ongoing basis; you will be working with students 1:1 and with small groups in a school with outstanding facilities.
The ideal candidate –
• Previous experience within an SEND environment
• Deliver quality assistance to teacher(s) and pupil(s)
• Build a strong rapport with the children
• In date DBS & on the Update Service, or willing to complete one
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa if applicable)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Recent, referenceable school based experience within an SEN setting (within the last 5 years).
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Beth on 01543 228 029, email your CV to email@example.com or submit your details.