We are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to join our strong and enthusiastic team, someone who balances ensuring standards are high with creativity.
Greenacres is a small and friendly values led mainstream primary school, judged good by OFSTED. Our curriculum and thematic approach to teaching is at the heart of our practice and we ensure children develop soft and functional skills for life through our curriculum outcomes. We pride ourselves on being a fully inclusive, happy and successful school.
We are part of the Maritime Academy Trust who are a group of high performing schools who work in partnership to ensure high standards for children. The partnership offers immense opportunities to develop the quality of provision, sharing of good practice and professional growth.
Candidates should have:
• High expectations of children’s attainment and progress.
• A good understanding of the needs of pupils with a range of abilities and from different backgrounds.
• Excellent interpersonal and behaviour management skills.
• Be driven to make a real difference to the lives of children.
• Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
We can offer you:
• A team committed to continually raise standards for all children
• An environment of continual professional development
• A school with enthusiastic children who are driven to learn
• A school with opportunities to work collaboratively within and across the Trust
Visits to the school are recommended. If you are interested in the above post and would like further details and/or an application form please contact the school by email: email@example.com
Greenacres is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought for the successful candidate.
Closing date: 1st November 2019