2 x Learning Support Assistant – KS2
Required for September 2017 to support pupils with SEN.
X1 – 35hrs per week 1:1 support (8.30/12.00 and 1.00 /3.00pm)
X1 – 17.5hrs per week (am 1:1 support) 8.30am – 12.00
Temporary contract September 2017 – 31/8/18 for 39 weeks per year
APTC 2-3 Points 11-17 (dependent upon experience)
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic learning support assistants to join our successful expanding school to work with named KS2 pupils.
Applications are welcome from candidates with experience of working with KS2 children and are qualified, or working towards, NVQ2 level or above.
The successful candidates will be:
- Proactive, well organised and willing to work collaboratively with the class teacher and other support assistants.
- Able to engage and enthuse the named pupils to participate in lessons.
- Passionate about supporting all groups of children in order to enhance the quality of their learning and raise pupil achievement
- Able to develop positive relationships with pupils and able to use a variety of strategies to meet individual needs
- Flexible and work well as part of a team
- Have experience with working with Autism and communication tools.
We can offer:
- A well-resourced learning environment
- A cohesive and enthusiastic staff team
- Polite and motivated pupils
- Support and commitment to continuing professional development
- A positive, engaged wider school community.
Please apply online by visiting www.haveringschools .jobs and submitting an application form. If you experience difficulties, please contact Schools’ HR on 01708- 434255.
The position is subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure check. Rise Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Rise Park Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd June 2017
Interview date: Week commencing 26th June 2017
Rise Park Academy Trust
Rise Park Junior School
Annan Way, Romford, Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 761935
Executive Headteacher: Mrs C. Fox