LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Starting Salary £17,772 pa (pro rata £13,205 pa)
The pro rata salary quoted is for 32 hours per week working term time only.
Fixed term contract to 31 August 2018.
We are seeking a well-qualified and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join the Learning Support Department.
The successful candidate will:
- Give individual support to named student/s
- Be prepared to work with students who have complex physical difficulties
- Work with Learning Support Teachers to deliver planned programmes
Although experience and qualifications will be an advantage, first and foremost we wish to appoint the right person to complement our team. The successful applicant will have access to additional training and support.
- A well-established CPD and induction programme
- A supportive and experienced department
- The chance to work in an innovative school
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Services (DBS).
Please apply using the QKS MAT Application form (also available via our website: www.queenkatherine.org )
Previous applicants need not apply.
- Closing date for applications : noon Wednesday 22 November
- Interview date : TBC
- Start date : as soon as possible
If you have any queries, please contact
Tracy Houlden, HR Manager (email@example.com )