Knockloughrim Campus is a very forward thinking, popular school, with excellent students, staff and trustees. We aim to achieve high results and ensure that our students progress well and become well educated, rounded individuals who will meet and face the challenges of the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated all school Teaching Assistant to join our team working 18.5 hours per week (0.5 FTE).
- Be highly motivated
- Be an inspiring, engaging and effective communicator
- Have experience relevant experience supporting students in a school setting
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school’s aims and values
- Excellent working environment with good resources
- Students that are hardworking and positive about their learning
- Small class sizes
- Supportive colleagues and community
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- Access to cutting edge, world leading educational practice as part of the largest network of schools globally
We seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school.
For further information please visit our website: www.focus-school.com
We welcome visits to our school. If you would like to organise an informal visit please call the campus on 0844 873 5665 or email email@example.com.
Closing Date for completed application forms is Wednesday 25th July 2018
Interviews will be held shortly after
Focus School Knockloughrim Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2016 and The Education Act, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment