We require a Learning Support Assistant
17.5 hours per week, Term Time only
8:30am – 12pm Monday – Friday
We are currently looking for an exceptional Learning Support Assistant (Level 1) to join our team at Ruislip Gardens Primary School. We are looking to appoint a committed, energetic and enthusiastic person to provide support to pupils across the school.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be fully committed to Ruislip Gardens’ vision and values
• Have the drive to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
• Work as part of a team to move learning forward
• Have energy, honesty and loyalty and can inspire and motivate staff and children
• Be excited by the opportunities that Ruislip Gardens offers
• Be able to build and maintain successful relationships with pupils, treating them equitably with respect and consideration.
• Possess excellent organisational and communication skills and has the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
• Have a commitment to working in partnership alongside all stakeholders.
In return we offer:
• Highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
• A strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards.
• A supportive and friendly Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement.
• On-going commitment to your professional development
• The opportunity to make a real contribution to school development
Informal visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office (01895 632895)
Closing date: 14.02.2019 Noon
Interviews: Please apply ASAP; shortlisting will take place upon receipt of applications and successful candidates will be called to interview at the first available opportunity.
CV’s will not be accepted
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged so you can see our wonderful school for yourself before applying. Please contact the school office to make arrangements on 01895 632895 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.