Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to join an outstanding school in Merton, South West London. We are looking for a number of applicants. These full time, permanent positions are available to start in January 2020. The successful Learning Support Assistant will need to be comfortable supporting pupils across KS3 and KS4. Additionally, this will be a full-time, permanent position within the strong cohort of staff that the school have built.
About the Role
• Learning Support Assistant
• Permanent contract
• MPS Inner London - £19,000 to £22,000
• Open to NQTs
• Full time, ASAP
About the School
• Well established school
• Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ school
• Single-sex school
• Well-resourced departments
• Excellent results through KS4 and KS5
• Great transport links, a short walk from an over ground station
• Great road links with parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN19415.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.