Smart Teachers is recruiting for Learning Support Assistants (LSA, SEN TA, SEMH TA, Behaviour Management, PMLD TA) for the area of South East London. We are seeking LSA’s looking to share their knowledge in Special Educational Needs and Behaviour Management within our Secondary and SEN Schools in South East London. We have a range of exciting roles such as daily supply, short and long-term with our wonderful pool of schools. We are searching for both experienced Support Assistants, as well as SEN Teaching Assistants that are looking to broaden their own learning and expertise.
About the Roles
• Learning Support Assistants
• South East London
• Full or part-time options available
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £70-£80 - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops and access to Educare training for newly recruited teachers and TA’s
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant you will need to meet the following criteria:
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• An understanding of the needs and criteria of children with SEN support
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SABGLSA
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.