Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant / LSA to join a vibrant school in Middlesex, Hounslow. This position is available to start ASAP. This Learning Support Assistant / LSA role will include working with students who are EAL so either experience in a similar setting or qualification is essential. The school is a larger than average secondary school with state of the art facilities. This Learning Support Assistant / LSA position will be available until the end of the academic year with the possibility of a permanent contract available for the right candidate.
About the Role
• Learning Support Assistant / LSA
• Working with pupils with EAL across KS3/4
• Salary between £70 to £85
• Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
• ASAP start
• Temporary to permanent
About the School
• Ofsted rated “Good”
• State of the art facilities
• Well behaved students
• Vibrant, happy school situated in Middlesex, SW London.
• Parking available on site
In order to be considered for this role, the Leaning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
• Have experience working with pupils with Hearing Impairment or be qualified in HI
• Proven experience working in a similar role essential
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN1109LSA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta