Vision for Education are recruiting on behalf of a specialist SEND provision in Newcastle. We are looking for a confident, flexible and adaptable candidate to provide learning support to pupils in either classroom settings or within a separate unit. Any previous experience working with young people who have special educational needs including Autism, ADHD, SLD and PMLD would be advantageous.
An ideal candidate must
- Be able to adapt their teaching style to many different and challenging situations
- Have confidence in de-escalating challenging behaviours
- Have a positive and empathetic nature with young people who have complex needs
- Be confident working in small group settings or on a 1:1 basis
- Have a valid UK driving license and access to a car
- Be available for work 5 days per week, Monday to Friday
Benefits of working for Vision for Education
- Transparent and fair pay rates starting from £60 per day
- Regular access to seminars and training courses, fully paid for by Vision for Education, such as Team Teach, Safeguarding and Autism Awareness.
- 24 hour support from a team of designated SEN consultants
- Wages paid directly into your bank account, weekly, through PAYE
At Vision for Education we are fully dedicated to safeguarding and require all of our candidates to hold an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. This must also be on the update service. Full assistance will be provided.
For further information please contact Colin Bain at Vision for Education Newcastle (email@example.com) and apply with an up to date CV.