Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Learning Support Assistant to work in a behaviour unit based in the North Lincolnshire area. This position is due to start immediately on a day to day basis, as and when required.
The desired Learning Support Assistant will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Learning Support Assistant must have experience of working with young students.
To be considered for the position of Learning Support Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting SEND pupils
- Hold a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team and work well with others
- Be passionate about supporting students’ progress
What Vision for Education can offer:
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Learning Support Assistant will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hour a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
If you are a qualified Learning Support Assistant who is looking for a new challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this Learning Support Assistant role, apply today via this site and submit your CV or contact the primary team in the Lincolnshire branch.