Pimlico Primary, part of the Future Academies family, is looking for a committed and experienced Learning Support Assistant to join their enthusiastic and knowledgeable team.
Our family of schools has built a reputation of achieving the highest standards for all our pupils. We are an inclusive community where all children are welcomed and challenged to be the very best they can be. Our three primaries, all situated very close to each other in South Westminster, are immensely exciting educational environments and have a warm and friendly ethos. Our ideal candidates will have a passion for working in education and working with young people.
We can offer you:
• Access to our Teacher Training School – we see this role as an excellent stepping stone for a career in teaching
• Regular access to in-school training opportunities, to develop your understanding of a wide range of Special Educational Needs as well as to further your wider professional development
• A positive, friendly and welcoming environment.
You will be:
• Experienced and with understanding of working closely with children special educational needs
• Proficient in English and Maths
• Dedicated to making a difference to the lives of our pupils
• Committed to the wider life of the school
• Experienced with, or interested with, supporting children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
Future Academies reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Closing date: 29th November 2019
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.