We are looking for a creative, motivated and outstanding Learning Support Assistant (Primary) who would relish the opportunity to join our innovative Inclusion team. You will be fundamental in contributing to this vibrant local community within the Local Authority’s first all-through school for children and young people aged 3 to 19 in South London.
Woodmansterne has a diverse and vibrant community and as a school we benefit from a rich variety of cultures and traditions. As a growing school, we are looking to extend our team further and employ exceptional staff who share our values and determination to ensure that Woodmansterne pupils receive a first-class education.
We are looking for enthusiastic and conscientious support staff with:
- Recent experience of working in a school setting providing in-class support and working with individual children with identified needs;
- Numeracy and Literacy qualifications at NVQ Level 2 or equivalent;
- The ability to work constructively as part of a team, understanding roles and responsibilities within a classroom and a school;
- An understanding of how children learn and the complexities of this process;
- Willingness to accept change and adapt to an environment that is still growing;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
Our strong and experienced leadership team are committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all our young people.
You can find out more about our school and the post by visiting our website www.woodmansterne.london where you can find additional, essential information in the applicant pack.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 24 June 2019
Interviews: Friday 28 June 2019
To start: September 2019
We reserve the right to appoint before the closing deadline, so we would encourage prospective applicants to submit their application as soon as possible.
Woodmansterne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers or external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Stockport Road, Streatham Vale, London SW16 5XE.