In 2012, Bolingbroke Academy opened with the vision to create a centre of excellence. We are extremely proud of our outstanding first set of GCSE results in English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) and Performing Arts. We are seeking an exceptional and inspiring leader to join our pioneering school and contribute to our school’s mission. This is a unique opportunity to be part of showing what non-selective education can achieve for all pupils in our community. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities.
We are looking for a dedicated Lead Learning Support Assistants, who will contribute to the development of Social and Emotional Education for students with special educational needs within Bolingbroke Academy. This role is a key part of our SEN initiative, and the successful candidate will be someone who can foster strong working relationships with staff across the academy. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to step into a lead LSA role in ASD or Wellbeing Lead.
The successful candidate will have:
• experience of working with children
• a personable, positive nature
• an interest in or history of working with SEN pupils
• a commitment to Bolingbroke’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
• the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
In return, we offer the opportunity to:
• join a network of Ark schools and gain access to unrivalled professional development and training as well as an exclusive range of other benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
Please submit your application no later than 11am on Friday 19th July 2019
Deadline: 11am on Friday 19th July 2019
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: 1 September 2019
Salary: Ark Support Staff Pay Scale (Inner London), Band 1, Points 6-8: £20,002 - £20,236, depending on experience.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is advised. Strong candidates may be invited to interview prior to role’s closing date.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service.