Would you like to be part of our innovative Hub provision for students with Additional Educational Needs?
Nailsea School are looking to employ three Learning Support Assistants to undertake a keyworker role for specified students with Educational Healthcare Plans.
Nailsea School strives to achieve excellence for all students through outstanding teaching and learning and is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated member of staff to join our team and help to make that happen.
We can offer you:
· A positive, friendly and supportive atmosphere
· The opportunity to work with a supportive and driven department.
· CPD opportunities through a personalised programme and as part of a regular appraisal process.
The successful candidate will need:
· Experience of working with children and schools
· Ability to work flexibly within a team
· Ability to motivate students by demonstrating a positive attitude
· Reliability and resilience under pressure
· Excellent and effective communication skills
Nailsea School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical questionnaire and satisfactory references.
For further details and relevant application form please visit our website, www.nailseaschool.com
If you have any questions or queries please contact Lorraine Coombs, Assistant Business Manager, HR, by email at email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 30th July, midday