£8.72 - £9.51 per hour
We are looking for people to join our Additional Learning Support teams both in Sparsholt and/or Andover. The role entails supporting students, either in a group setting or on a 1-1 basis, with a wide variety of learning needs to realise their goals and full potential.
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants to work between 18.5 hours and 30 hours per week during term time (35 weeks per year) at both our Sparsholt and Andover campuses. Please complete the availability pro-forma to indicate the number of hours and times slots that, ideally, you could work, and submit with your completed application form.
A good standard of education including English and Maths at grade C/4 or above or equivalent and willingness to undertake further training is essential.
Closing Date: 25 November 2019
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider