Required as soon as possible, a Learning Support Assistant to work on a one to one basis with a student, providing direct support with SEMH needs, helping to facilitate the student’s successful inclusion in school life.
We'd like to hear from you if you are able to:
- Encourage the inclusion of our student in a mainstream setting
- Use positive behaviour management techniques designed to develop the students’ ability to behave appropriately
- Demonstrate experience of working with children in a professional setting
- Ideally, have an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Learning Support
- Ideally, have had professional training in SEMH and/or Behaviour Management
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme
- Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust
- Employee Benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay and Childcare Voucher Scheme
This post is part time (25.5 hours per week) during term time only (38 weeks per year). The post is for a Fixed Term linked to the student's education.
To apply for this post please complete an application form, available from the TES website.
Closing date: 12pm Friday 13th October 2017.