Learning Support Assistant / St. Helens / £60-£70 per day
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a full-time Learning Support Assistant to work in a Special School in St. Helens. This will be a full-time role and will commence as soon as possible.
This school is a specialist provision catering for children aged 3-16 years. The school provides students with a calm, safe and supportive learning environment in which they can thrive. All of their pupils have an EHCP that reflects their complex learning and/or medical needs. The school sets aspirational targets and has high expectations of what pupils can achieve, both in their learning and through their involvement in wider school life and the community.
The school are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team. The school has a supportive, driven and successful teaching and management team. The community is highly supportive of the school.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will have excellent knowledge and experience of providing high quality additional support for learners with ASD, PMLD, and more able learners through specialist support classes. The desired Learning Support Assistant will be working closely with the class teacher to deliver the best possible care for the children under their care.
To be considered for the position of Learning Support Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children in an SEND setting
- Hold 6 weeks experience within a classroom setting.
- Be comfortable in personal care.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have a passion for teaching SEND children.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Learning Support, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
For more information please contact Faye, in the Liverpool office on 0151 363 2266 or alternatively send an email to: email@example.com