This is an exciting opportunity to join an energetic, forward-looking Learning Support Department within a vibrant, exciting and fulfilling school.
This is a new post to support the continued development of the Learning Support Department and learning needs of pupils. Working with the Head of Learning Support and Assisted Learning Needs Coordinator, you will provide specialist support to pupils with learning needs in a small group setting, covering areas such as literacy, numeracy or general organisation.
If you have relevant experience of working with children aged 11-18 years with dyslexic and/or dyspraxic tendencies we would be delighted to hear from you.
About Streatham & Clapham High School
Streatham & Clapham High School is characterised by a warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere. New colleagues are supported through a personalised induction programme. As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
· Competitive salaries and pay progression
· Access to extensive professional development opportunities
· Training grants for qualifications
· Generous pension schemes
· Free life assurance benefit
· A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
· Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
· A Cycle to Work scheme
· Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and an application form please click the apply button.
The closing date for applications is noon on Wednesday 20 June 2018.
Streatham and Clapham High School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.