Learning Support, Teaching Assistant/Thetford/ £65 – 75 per day.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time Learning Support Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local SEND school in Thetford. This will be a full time Learning Support, Teaching Assistant role commencing asap.
This is a large school who are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team. The school has state of the art facilities and a supportive, driven and successful teaching and management team. The school has recently been inspected by Ofsted, in which they received a ‘Good’ Grading. The community is highly supportive of the school, and parental involvement in the school is high.
The successful Learning Support Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children in groups and the whole class.
To be considered for the position of Learning Support, Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting children in a SEND environment
• Hold a Level 2 qualification in childcare
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of School Staff
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Learning Support, Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Learning Support, Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Cambridge branch. 01223 608140.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Vision for Education Ltd