Rosebery school has a new opportunity for a Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and professional team. Supporting alongside the class teacher within the classroom or in small withdrawal groups, you will be working with students from 11-18 who require additional support within the educational setting.
You will have good communication and organisational skills, patience, and a sense of humour. Experience of working in a school would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided.
About Rosebery School
Rosebery is a vibrant and stimulating place to work. We have a record of high performance but continually challenge all members of our community to improve further, in order to fulfil our moral purpose to provide the best possible educational experience for our students who are a delight to teach.
We set high expectations for all, but this is accompanied by a support system for students and staff which includes universal access to coaching and mentoring, significant opportunities for individualised personal, academic and professional development and a culture which emphasises kindness and integrity above all.
We are committed to creating a happy, purposeful and secure environment which provides the opportunity for all to develop and grow; to build confidence and self-belief; and to be enriched and stimulated so that everyone plays an active and positive part of the Rosebery, Epsom and wider communities.
We hope that you will want to come and join our unique school community.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to engage young people in a positive way.
• Have the ability to communicate effectively and clearly with a wide range of people.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Be enthusiastic and have a keen interest in all aspects of school life.
• Be self motivated.
• Be able to work as part of a team and independently as required.
Why work for Rosebery School
• An exciting opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team in an Ofsted Outstanding School.
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools.
• Extensive use of Google Drive to facilitate a sharing of resources.
• Access to CareFirst, an advice and information service.
• Onsite parking, canteen and coffee bar.
To Start: As soon as possible
Hours: 30 hours per week, term time only. Fewer hours would be considered for the right candidate.
Salary: GLF Associate 2 £18,000 to £21,110 FTE, Actual pro rata salary £12,904 to £15,127 based on 30 hours per week.
Closing Date: 9.00am on Wednesday 12 January 2022
Rosebery is a vibrant and stimulating place to work. We have a record of high performance but continually challenge all members of our community to improve further, in order to fulfill our moral purpose to provide the best possible educational experi...