Learning Support Assistant to support an individual child.
Temporary 1 year contract
32.5hrs. Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Term time only plus 5 days.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support assistant with real passion for working with children.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a passion for learning
• Has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
• Is flexible and open to new ideas
• Is a team player
• Will fully support the ethos and aims of our schools
• Goes the extra mile for children.
We can offer you:
• Well behaved and motivated children
• High quality and exciting professional development opportunities
• A team of dedicated and hardworking staff
• A happy and friendly ethos.
If you would like to more information please contact Helen Leekey in the school office. 024 7662 7405
Or email email@example.com
For further details, an application form, and to apply, please visit our website: www.sidneystringerprimary.org.uk
Please return completed application forms to Clare Crofts - firstname.lastname@example.org [No hard copies to be sent in the post].
Closing date: Friday 25th October 2019 at 12pm
Interview date – Friday 1st November at 1pm.
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.