Learning Support Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a
Learning Support Assistant to join our growing Academy
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, welcomed its first Year 7 pupils in September 2012, with another 120 pupils joining every year until the school is fully subscribed in 2018. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities. Our staff are pivotal to our success and as part of the Bolingbroke and wider Ark schools team, you will have the opportunity to work with great colleagues and develop your career through our professional development programme.
We are looking for a dedicated Learning Support Assistant, who will support individuals and groups of pupils, and help them learn. This role is a key part of our SEN initiative, and the successful candidate will be someone who can foster strong working relationships with staff across the academy.
You must be able to deliver support to people with physical disabilities, in all aspects of personal care and daily living in a dignified manner.
The successful candidate will have:
· experience working with pupils who have a physical disability (essential)
· a personable, positive nature
· an interest in or history of working with pupils with additional needs
· a commitment to Bolingbroke’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
· the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
· join a network of ARK schools and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/qLC2cF and submit your application no later than 11am on Thursday 15th March 2018.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7924 8200.
Deadline: Thursday 15th March 2018
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: April 2018
Salary: Ark Support Staff Pay Scale (Inner London), Band 1, Points 6-8: £18,222 - £18,747 pro rata, depending on experience
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.