£6,176 - £13,467 (actual salary range including holiday pay)
Andover or Sparsholt campus
The role entails supporting students (either in a group setting or on a 1-1 basis) with a wide variety of learning needs to realise their goals and full potential. A good standard of education and willingness to undertake further training is essential.
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants to work between 18.5 hours and up to 37 hours per week during term time. If you are applying on a part-time basis, please complete the availability pro-forma to indicate the number of hours ideally you are looking to work and the time slots in which you could work these hours and submit with your completed application form.
We have vacancies at our Andover and Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 25 September 2017
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Child Care Vouchers
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider