Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant / LSA to work within a school working 1:1 with a hearing impaired student. This independent boys school caters for students in KS3/4/5. The Learning Support Assistant / LSA will be required to start immediately and this is a full time role. The hours of work are 08:00am to 16:00pm, from Monday to Friday. This is a temporary to permanent contract starting immediately.
About the Role
• Learning Support Assistant / LSA
• Immediate start
• Temporary to Permanent contract
• Supporting a student with hearing impairments
• Does not need to know BSL / British Sign Languare
• Good communication skills and understanding of the English language
About the School
• Independent school based in Westminster, London.
• All boys senior school
• Good behaviour across the school
• Provides extensive professional development for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Learning Support Assistant / LSA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Previous experience working with students with hearing impairments (desirable)
• Have proven experience working within a UK based classroom as a Learning Support Assistant / LSA
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number RLC2009LSA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta