An inspirational Learning Support Assistant required to join our high achieving, happy, vibrant and forward thinking school
Whyteleafe School is looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant who has the passion and the commitment to play a key role in supporting the learning of our children. We are seeking individuals who can enthuse children and staff, as well as having an ability to engage parents and the wider community.
The successful candidate will work in partnership with, and under the leadership of, the Inclusion Leader to ensure that children achieve challenging progress targets within the school.
We can offer:
• A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos
• A successful school with a great learning environment
• Fantastic children who have high aspirations for their achievement
• Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic
• A strong belief in the development of all children through a broad and balanced curriculum
• A commitment to your on-going professional development through our tailored CPD programme.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can motivate children to achieve their full potential
• Is proactive and able to use their initiative
• Has excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic and dedicated to Whyteleafe School and its community
• Understands the need for confidentiality and professionalism within and outside the school community
Hours: Between 22 and 27 hours a week
Salary: FTE: £15461-£17489 Pro Rata £8,054-£9,110 (22 hours) £9,884- £11,181 (27 hours)
Closing Date: 8th December 2017
Start Date: ASAP
Interview date: From 13th December
We positively encourage informal visits and look forward to showing you around our school. Please ring Julie McGowan, our School Business Manager, to arrange a visit.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if we find the right candidate. We would, therefore, recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.