HOLLYDALE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Learning Support Assistant - Ref: HOLLY1807
‘Working together to be the best that we can be’
We are an ever improving school seeking two enthusiastic, committed learning support assistance to share in our vision.
Learning Support Assistant x2 – Term time only 32.5 hours per week
Grade 4 sp.pt 13 – 20 £20,001 - £22,902 pro-rata
We are seeking two enthusiastic and committed Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and experienced team. The successful candidate will support identified pupils to access the academic and social curriculum in order to achieve their expected levels of progress. You will need to be flexible and able to work under pressure and have an understanding of equal opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Teaching Assistant Level 2 standards or equivalent qualification (graduates welcome) or experience
- support 1:1 with the children with SEN needs
- be able to support and use strategies in liaison with the teacher, to support pupils to achieve learning goals.
- have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children
- have effective behaviour management when covering classes in different key stages
- be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations.
- seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
- communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
- have excellent communication skills
- work well as part of a team
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- be part of an inclusive school committed to nurturing and developing the potential of each child.
- be part of an ever improving school
- work in a diverse vibrant borough
- enhance your career through excellent training and professional development.
For an informal discussion about these posts or to visit the school, please contact Hollydale School on 020 7639 2562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To obtain an application pack and apply for the position please visit https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/hollydale-primary-school-1050766
Closing date for application: 18th May 2018
Interview and Tasks; Week Commencing 21st May 2018
Please note: Hollydale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.