£15,075 - £16,299
This student-facing role will suit a flexible, customer focussed person who is able to support students and staff to access a wide range of resources.
Duties include supporting students and staff to use information and learning technology, issuing and returning books and shelving stock. An interest and enthusiasm for digital learning and new technologies is desirable.
This post is primarily based at the Sparsholt campus, however it is desirable that the candidate is able to work at the Andover campus on occasions.
The working pattern will include finishing at 6pm one night a week during term-time (currently Thursdays).
Closing Date: 17 February 2020
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider