We are looking for two lecturers to join a high performing and successful team delivering Arboriculture and Forestry training and education.
The successful candidates will be required to deliver subjects covering Plant Science, Pests and Diseases, and Forest Management and Mensuration. We are looking for individuals with practical climbing skills, a good knowledge of Arboriculture and planning and tree legislation areas.
Candidates should ideally be qualified to degree level or equivalent with several years related experience in Arboriculture and Forestry. Candidates with a minimum level 3 and considerable related experience will also be considered.
Teaching will be on a range of courses from Level 1 to Level 4.
This post will be based at our Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 5 December 2016
- Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on- site parking
- Car Care Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
- Free gym classes
- You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
- Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
- Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
- Dog Kennelling facility on Sparsholt Campus (subject to availability)
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
- There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Application packs are available from:
24 hour recruitment line: 01962 797438