Summary of Responsibilities:
To assist in the development and delivery of the managed learning of students.
1. To be directly involved in the delivery and management of student learning within the School.
2. To be fully conversant with course regulations and specifications for the defined area thus ensuring conformity and best practice.
3. To assist in the development and delivery of related programmes.
4. To liaise with other staff to ensure a high standard of teaching and learning.
5. To assist with securing quality improvement within the School
6. To assist with monitoring student recruitment, retention and achievement and take remedial action where necessary
7. To use effectively the systems used in College (electronic or otherwise) to ensure student success, ie e-tracker, Moodle, internal verification etc. (This list is not exhaustive).
8. To be responsible for meeting recruitment targets including participation in interviews, Open Days and specific curriculum events.
9. To maintain an awareness of Health and Safety at all times and ensure that students are aware of safe practices and procedures.
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.