Middlesbrough College Sixth Form – MC6 – has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Teacher of Mathematics to join our team.
Full Time (37 hours per week), Permanent
Salary: £24,660 to £35,176 per annum
**Market Rate Supplement: A further £5,000 per annum, of salary may be available for an exceptional candidate.
We are seeking an outstanding and inspirational teacher to join an energetic team of colleagues. You must have the ability to teach A Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics; experience delivering GCSE and other mathematics qualifications would also be desirable.
As well as a firm commitment to all of our students, we are also very committed to supporting colleagues, providing excellent continuous professional development, a thorough induction programme and opportunities for career progression and enhancement.
If you have:
• Ability to teach lessons which lead to excellent student progress
• A shared passion and energy for teaching and making a real difference to young people.
• Commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
If you are:
• A dynamic teacher who would like to work in a supportive and collaborative environment.
• Enthusiastic and committed.
• Excited to be part of a progressive and forward thinking college.
Then we would be pleased to receive an application from you.
For an informal discussion about the post or to request a visit to the college please contact Pam Camara (email@example.com / 01642 333730) or Rachael Walker, Human Resources Business Partner, on 01642 333560.
Further details regarding this post can be found on the attached job information pack.