Macclesfield College, (located in East Cheshire) is a leading provider of Further Education & Higher Education in the North West of England. Recognised as a 'Good' College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. In 2017, Macclesfield College was also a Finalist at the ‘Education Investor Awards’ and is number one provider in Cheshire and Manchester for a range Level 3 courses and Apprenticeships.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lecturer in Electrical Installation on a full time, permanent contract. The successful candidate will work as part of an existing team to support the delivery of high quality Electrical Installation provision, including Level 2 Electrical Installation (2365) across the College.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
• Recently Ofsted graded Good, now on our journey to Outstanding
• 40 days holiday (FTE), bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
• Excellent onsite facilities including Costa Coffee, gym, hair and beauty salon, and an onsite nursery
• Investment in our employees CPD at the College with a comprehensive timetable of training and development alongside coaching and mentoring from our experienced Beacon Teachers
• Free secure campus parking and excellent transport links
Applicants must possess a degree or equivalent appropriate qualification, and a Teaching Qualification to the required national standards. It is ideal to have the 18th Edition wiring regulations, but this is not essential as CPD can be arranged.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
The College is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, particularly from members of ethnic minority groups.
The position will close at 9.00 am on Monday 24th September 2018.
Please send completed application forms to: email@example.com
Interviews will be held week commencing 1st October 2018.