Salary: £22,854 - £30,690 per annum, plus Golden Hello Payment of up to £6,000
(Payable for a suitably qualified and experienced/exceptional candidate, conditions apply)
Are you an experienced Lecturer in HE or an Electrical Engineer thinking about a career change? If so, why not come and join our team.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and self-motivated individual to the role of Lecturer to deliver across our HE Engineering courses. If you are passionate about your industry and are ready to pass on your skills, knowledge and expertise to the next generation of Engineers then this could be the ideal position for you.
The role will involve teaching Electrical Engineering students at the Higher Education Level (Level 4 and 5).
The successful candidate must:
• Hold a relevant level 5 (HND) qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Have Industrial experience in Automation / PLC’s/Robotics.
• Deliver a range of units including Electrical Principles, PLCs, Robotics and Electronics.
• Hold a relevant Teaching Qualification (or be willing to achieve within a set period from appointment)
• GCSE Maths & English (A*-C)
About the Golden Hello… The payment would be a maximum of £6,000 payable as follows:
• £2,000 on appointment
• £2,000 on successful completion of probationary period
• £2,000 on successful completion of Certificate in Education (academic staff only) or 2 years with excellent performance
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.