We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, dynamic and committed teacher of Engineering to join our Technology team.
We are looking for an individual to teach Mechanical based modules across the department to part-time, full-time and Higher Apprenticeship HE students.
You will have experience in a relevant vocational industry setting or academic background and be able to demonstrate the ability to motivate students through the use of varied teaching and learning strategies.
To be considered for this post, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A degree in the subject area, i.e. Engineering Design, Mechanical Engineering or related area.
- A teaching qualification or willingness to work towards
- Passion and motivation
- Respect for our aims and values
Technology is a priority area for the College and we are looking for candidates who will work to develop and embrace exciting and innovative modes of delivery.
Loughborough College is a great place to work. Alongside our commitment to your professional and personal development, we also offer a generous benefits package including:
- A competitive pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site parking
- Access to healthcare scheme
- Tax efficient childcare
- Generous annual leave per year
- Subsidised gym membership
We are and have consistently invested in providing our learners and employees with an outstanding and unrivalled range of modern facilities and resources.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 29th May 2018