As a Lecturer in Health and Social Care, you will develop and deliver a high quality provision, teaching and assessment on a range of courses within the Care and Early Years/Health and Social Care Curriculum Area.
You will provide an excellent student experience so that students both enjoy and achieve their qualifications, and develop wider personal, professional, and academic skills to enable their continued progression and success.
As a Lecturer in Health and Social Care, you should:
- Have a degree in subject area of Care and Early Years or relevant discipline
- Hold GCSE A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent (Grades 9-4)
- Have experience as a teacher/lecturer in Health and Social Care
- Have relevant vocational experience
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of the principles of planning, teaching, learning and assessment
- An up-to-date knowledge of the relevant curriculum
- The ability to teach on a range of courses within the area
- Child Care Vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
Closing date: 11.00am on Monday 23 October 2017
Interview date: Tuesday 31 October 2017
See what we have to offer and come and join us. For further details, please refer to the job description and person specification above.
Transforming lives through learning …
… by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.