Macclesfield College, (located in East Cheshire) is a leading provider of Further Education & Higher Education in the North West of England. Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. In 2017, Macclesfield College was also a Finalist at the ‘Education Investor Awards’ and is number one provider in Cheshire and Manchester for a range Level 3 courses and Apprenticeships.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and inspiring Lecturer in Public Services, who is committed to providing innovative teaching and learning to ensure that our learners receive the best educational experience.
The post will involve the marketing, delivery and assessment of a range of courses across the curriculum in the area of Public Services predominantly up to Level 3, and there may be some requirement to teach levels 4 & 5. Course Leadership and internal verification responsibilities will also be involved in the job role.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
- Recently Ofsted graded Good, now on our journey to Outstanding
- 40 days holiday (FTE), bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Excellent onsite facilities including Costa Coffee, gym, hair and beauty salon, and an onsite nursery
- Investment in our employees CPD at the College with a comprehensive timetable of training and development alongside coaching and mentoring from our experienced Beacon Teachers
- Free secure campus parking and excellent transport links
- Applicants must possess a degree or equivalent appropriate qualification, and a Teaching Qualification to the required national standards. Level 2 in English, Mathematics & ICT qualifications are essential as is a commitment to attainment of student success.
Interviews will be held Thursday 24th January 2019
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
The College is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, particularly from members of ethnic minority groups.
The post will close at 9.00 am on 21st January 2019
Contact Details: For any further details contact Human Resources – Macclesfield College on: 01625 410007, Email: email@example.com