£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications)
Start Date: August/September 2019
We are looking for a creative and innovative lecturer to work as part of a growing and highly successful team delivering Psychology at A-level and on the Access to HE programmes. Experience of teaching is desirable but not essential since the college can offer an extensive support package. The post holder will hold, or be willing to attain, a recognised teaching qualification, and will be expected to be self-motivated and a good communicator.
We have a vacancy for a permanent, full-time lecturer and for a full-time position to cover maternity (until Spring term 2020).
This role will be based at the Andover Campus
Closing date: 22 April 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Care Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider