Lecturer/Teacher in Automotive (Light Vehicle)
- Hours of work: Full-time, 37 hours per week
- Location: Castleford
Unqualified: £24,759 - £26,250 per annum
Qualified: £27,035 - £31,332 per annum
We have an excellent opportunity for a Lecturer/Teacher in Automotive (Light Vehicle) to join our Engineering and Automotive team, where you will teach and support Automotive / Light Vehicle courses up to Level 3.
You will join our innovative team of highly qualified professionals, working to achieve the College’s mission, transforming lives through learning, by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
As a Lecturer in Automotive, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of students, by providing them with the automotive skills, knowledge and training required to enable them to achieve their goals; while ensuring the economic development and success of automotive industries.
We are seeking a motivated person who is enthusiastic about working with young people, adults and employers, has up-to-date automotive industry knowledge and expertise, a passion for the automotive sector and is an excellent team player.
- Generous Annual Leave (37 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction and teacher development programme
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards, Staff BBQ, Christmas Party
- Good Pension Scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- A wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing Date: 11.00am on Thursday 17th October 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 24th October 2019
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.