Teaching Assistant - 10-20 hours per week term time only
This is an exciting opportunity to be part our rapidly growing Ebor Academy Trust, based at Robert Wilkinson Primary Academy.
We are looking for energetic and engaging teaching assistant to work on a 1:1 basis alongside a child.
We are looking for a TA who:
· Is passionate about teaching and learning and believes in developing the true potential of all of our children
· Can nurture, inspire, challenge and motivate pupils
· Has a calm and positive disposition
· Has the ability to break down activities into small step teaching
· Can implement clear boundaries and routines
· Can provide modelling and scaffolding to support the child’s interactions and learning
· Can provide close home/school liaisons
· Is able to work with the class teacher on individually planned targets and provide ongoing
assessments for learning
· Can use behaviour management in all areas around school
· Can demonstrate an understanding of autism
In return we can offer you:
· Enthusiastic and motivated learners
· A pro-active governing body and supportive parents and carers
· Commitment to CPD opportunities
· A clearly-focused and committed leadership team
· The opportunity to make a difference
· A caring and supportive working environment
We require candidates with a minimum of Level 2 Education and Childcare or Teaching Assistant qualification.
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you have any further questions, please ring the school and ask to speak to Mrs Cummings 01904 555160
Please apply via our careers site:
Closing Date: 16th September 2019, 9am
Interview Date: 17th September 2019