At E-ACT Pathways Academy academy, we know that the life chances of our pupils are determined by inspirational people like you.
How you can help to inspire our pupils
We need to appoint exceptional Level 2 Teaching Assistants to start at the academy in September 2018. You will play a key role providing support to our pupils from Key Stage 1 to Upper Key Stage 2. For a full description of the role see the job description and person specification. We encourage you to get in touch with any questions; better still come and see us for yourself.
E-ACT Pathways Academy
A calm and caring primary academy in Sheffield. From reception to Year 6 we ensure that every child is valued, respected and given the opportunity to experience success.
Come join our team
Quite aside from the opportunity to work with pupils whose energy, creativity and enthusiasm never fail to inspire, our academy is:
- one that takes great pride in providing ‘a culture that places the individual child at its heart’ and a ‘school community that works together to secure improvement.’ We want every child and staff member to stand out from the crowd and feel proud as part of our exciting journey towards achieving world-class status
- a “high energy” and rewarding place to work and our staff make daily positive impact upon our learners. We have a strong belief that if pupils enjoy learning and are equipped with the tools to succeed, then they will achieve at the highest level.
- Committed to teacher development through E-ACT’s professional learning programme in partnership with leading training providers such as Ambition School Leadership.
- Leading the way in youth mental health through our very own Mental Health First Aid programme – we aim to train every teacher as a mental health first aider.
- a two and three form entry school with provision from ages 3-11 with a diverse pupil population. We are committed to providing the best education for all our pupils as we believe that every child can, and should, excel academically and socially.
- one that values the importance of working with the whole community and parents to ensure that Pathways is a place where children learn independently and successfully.
- Somewhere that places wellbeing central to our work, striving to ensure that children and adults learn in a safe, supported, nurturing environment, where they feel confident, worthy, enthusiastic and valued.
A great place to live and work
The steel City is England’s third largest English district by population, but it is also one of the country’s greenest cities. Home to two E-ACT academies in Parkwood E-ACT Academy and the E-ACT Pathways Academy, Sheffield offers modern cityscape set against the stunning backdrop of the Peak District National Park.
Part of the E-ACT family
We are an E-ACT academy and proud to be part of a community that includes over 15,400 pupils and 2,300 teaching and non-teaching professionals across the country.
E-ACT multi-academy trust is responsible for 26 academies across the length and breadth of England.
Our academies can collaborate and share ideas with one another in ways that schools may not be able to. Most importantly, we all feel part of something much bigger as our responsibilities go far beyond the four walls of a single academy and extend to people and their communities across the country.
We are always on the lookout for dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic people so we can continue to give every one of our pupils the opportunity to explore, solve, create and achieve.
In return we offer the chance to work with amazing people and inspirational pupils, as well as a great salary and sector-leading work-life balance arrangements. Find out more at www.e-act.org.uk
How to apply
• The closing date for this post is 12noon Monday 16 july 2018
• Interviews are planned for w/c 16 July 2018
Please read the supporting documentation carefully before completing and returning our application and equal opportunities forms.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.