Post: Level 2 TA KS1 and KS2 (Please specify your preference when applying)
School: Southey Green Primary School
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £18,795 - £19,171 PRO RATA
Hours / Weeks: 33.5 hours 39 weeks
Southey Green is a large three form entry primary school with two nurseries in north Sheffield (Group Size 4, NOR: 736). Following the OFSTED inspection in March 2016 Southey Green is proud to say that it is a ‘GOOD’ school.
The school is at the heart of its community and in January 2013 became a member of Tapton School Academy Trust. Tapton is an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Sheffield and the Academy Trust is rapidly establishing itself within the city.
Membership of the Academy Trust provides a range of opportunities for partnership working and continuing professional development with an outstanding secondary school and a network of primary schools within the locality. We are all working together to establish really effective practice for the benefit of every child.
You will need to:
• Have experience of working within either Key Stages (please specify)
• Have experience of working with children to develop language and communication skills
• Be enthusiastic to work with families to support children with speech and language delay
• Have experience of working as part of Primary team.
We can offer you:
• Staff with a vision of excellence for the future
• Children who love learning and want to achieve
• A well-resourced and stimulating environment
• A strong emphasis on teamwork
• High quality CPD opportunities
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
We have availbiltiy on 9th January 2020 at 3.45 pm.
Application forms can be obtained at www.southeygreen.org under the Community/Jobs page.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not complete a Local Authority Application form for this post.
Further information relevant to this post, including a recruitment pack is available on line via the school website.
Closing date for applications: 16th Janaury 2020
Interviews: 20th January 2020.
Southey Green Primary School and Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the interests of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
References for short-listed candidates will be requested before the interview.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.