Teaching Assistant Level 2
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant to work with pupils with SEN to join our successful supply teaching team, and to work in a Secondary school in Trafford. This is a full -time TA role, which will commence ASAP with high potential to turn into a permanent position.
The desired Teaching Assistant should have a positive outlook and excellent communication skills. We are looking for someone who can think creatively to adapt to pupil’s needs and aspirations. A candidate with experience of working with students with SEN and who is happy to work with students with physical and medial needs is desirable.
The post will suit someone who is looking for a full time position. The School in question is an all girls school which inspire their pupils to discover their talents and fulfill their potential through aspiration, empowerment and and excellence.
• Have obtained a Level 2 TA Qualification
• Have a C or above in GCSE Mathematics and English
• Ideally have experience supporting pupils special needs
• Have high quality classroom skills and be a reflective practitioner.
• Have a passion for working with children with barriers to learning.
• Willing to undergo training
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.