With an excellent reputation for providing Art and Design courses gained over the last decade, BACA’s students successfully progress to high profile universities in the UK, to continue their art and design studies at undergraduate level.
Level 3 students at BACA work in modern, well equipped studios and workshops, developing individual skills according to their chosen pathway. Progression for Level 3 students will be BA art and design courses in the UK. All teaching is in English.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to support our growth, with a Degree in a Creative Media related discipline, a teaching qualification and experience of working on BTEC courses in Art & Design to our mainly post 16-year-old students.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits (including visa application support, annual return flight, accommodation allowance and assistance, health insurance and generous holidays). The teaching location is Beijing.
Purpose of the job:
- To support and assist the course leader with supervision of learners as well as subject specific skill training and idea development.
- Writing and conduct workshops and briefs that further develops students conceptual and technical abilities. To regularly check progress of learners and ensure they work on briefs and assignments as well as advising students on personal achievement goals.
- To assess and grade students work at the end of each component according to assessment structure for assigned cohort of students.
- To lead the creative media pathway assigned and prepare students accordingly for progression to BA courses.
- Teaching qualification
- Relevant qualification in Creative Media
- Knowledge of game design, film, animation and photography is desirable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in teaching Creative
- An understanding of the common problems that learners face in their studies
- Use appropriate level of technical skills to enable professional teaching delivery
If you are interested in joining us, we would welcome your application in the form of a CV, letter of application with the names of two referees to be sent to: