The Governors and Head Teacher wish to appoint a Learning Support Assistant who is passionate about supporting learning. We are looking for a reliable, committed individual with experience of working in a school setting.
The successful applicant will:
• Have high expectations for all children.
• Have excellent communication and Literacy skills,
• Be proficient in supporting the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning in Early Years.
• Be a team player and be able to work independently and be flexible.
• Be an effective communicator, who is willing to participate fully in whole school life.
• Be qualified to NVQ level 3 or higher with experience of working in a school setting.
• Act as a cover supervisor.
• Perform Midday supervision duties
In return we can offer:
• A happy and successful school that puts children at the heart of everything we do.
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and enjoy school
• Excellent relationships with parents/carers and the wider community
• A supportive Governing Body and dedicated staff team
• A commitment to supporting your professional development.
• A well-resourced and vibrant school environment.
Position available from: As soon as possible
Hours: Part time, term time only (35 hours)
Monday – Friday (8.30am-3.30pm) (includes unpaid break of 30 minutes lunch and 15 minutes break)
Salary: Level 3 - Grade 5 - Scp 13-15 (full time £24,903-£25,809) pro rata (negotiable)
Closing Date: 23rd September 2019, interviews the week of 23rd September.
Downsview is committed to the safeguarding and well-being of our pupils. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. Downsview is GDPR compliant and is registered with the ICO.