Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant with a minimum Level 3 qualification to join a well-established independent prep school in Hampstead, North London. Starting January 2019, this is a full-time Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant maternity contract until the end of the academic year. The four-form entry school is positioned across two sites with a pre-preparatory division of lower and upper school. This is a great opportunity to join a school that benefits from a strong community where parents are encouraged to be actively involved in their children’s learning.
About the Role
• Level 3 Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant
• Will be assisting classes of approximately 20 – 25 children
• Two term, full-time maternity cover contact (with the potential to extend)
• Start date 7th January 2019
• £70 to £90 per day (depending on qualifications and experience)
About the School
• Independent preparatory school catering to children between the ages of 3 – 14 years
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating
• Exudes a strong community atmosphere
• Boasts an extremely supportive staff
• Impressive facilities located over two sites
• Well-equipped outdoor play area and sports facilities
• Specialist teachers for Physical Education, Art, Music and MFL
• Located within a charming area of Hampstead, the school is easily accessible by the Northern line and overground
In order to be considered for this role, the Level 3 Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working within an Early Years setting, ideally in a UK classroom
• Hold a minimum of a Level 3 or equivalent Early Years qualification (essential)
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA45624.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.